CAN BUS Complete KIT
CAN BUS Complete Kit, with all required hardware and wiring harness.
Complete CAN BUS KIT, with BTT EBB36/42 or MELLOW SB2040 v1 or BTT EBB SB2209 (NEW!) CAN Toolhead board, CANable Pro USB to CAN adapter and CAN BUS PTFE Harness.
All you need to start using CAN BUS features on your 3D printers with the best hardware on the market!
- BTT EBB36/42 or MELLOW SB2040 v1 or BTT EBB SB2209 (NEW!) CAN Toolhead board and MKS CANable Pro v1.0 USB to CAN adapter included
- 20 AWG (19 Strands) and 24 AWG (19 Strands) genuine PTFE wires for all connections of Huvud/BTT36-42/SHT36-42 (specifications in the pictures)
- (NEW!) 18AWG genuine PTFE wires (19 strands, silver plated copper, up to 13.5A, 300V, 200°C) for VCC/GND of MELLOW SB2040 v1 or BTT EBB SB2209 boards, 24AWG wires for DATA (CAN-L/CAN-H)
- Additional GND wire from Canable Pro to PSU
- ABS-Printed CANable Pro DIN-rail mount and clip
- Molex Microfit/Minifit connector to BTT EBB36/42; special connector for Mellow SB2040 v1 and BTT EBB SB2209
- Fork connectors for VCC and GND to PSU
- Ferrules connectors for CAN-L and CAN-H to CANable Pro
- All wires are properly labeled
- CANBOOT and Klipper firmware flashing (latest versions) on BTT EBB36/42 and CandleLight firmware flashing on CANable Pro boards. All flashed boards are connected and tested in a real CAN BUS chain. Also canbus UUID will be provided.
NOTE: We don't provide support for CAN BUS configuration on your printer; CAN BUS requires some experience and knowledge to get it working. We just sell the Hardware kit and, on request, we can flash the boards.
If you use a PT100 or a PT1000 sensor (es. Rapido hotend) you need a MAX31865 Integrated Circuit to read proper temperatures. MAX31865 is integrated on EBB SB2209 boards. EBB36-42/SB2040 v1 has a pull-up resistor for PT1000 only. EBB36 and EBB42 boards comes without MAX31865.
Some basic instructions about the kit and how to configure it are available on our GitHub repo.
Please refer to official pages and Github repositories in order to flash the boards:
https://canable.io/updater/canable1.html (select candlelight (a8a0757) firmware)
A very good flashing guide for EBB36/EBB42 is also available here.
You might also like